CAGI's meeting spaces
Spaces available for rent in the heart of International Geneva, for your business meetings.
CAGI’s meeting spaces
CAGI makes available to the actors of international Geneva spaces for business meetings.
The spaces are available to the following entities:
- Founding, associate and supporting members of CAGI
- International organizations that have signed an agreement with the Confederation
- Permanent Missions and Delegations accredited to the UN and to other international organizations in Geneva, to the WTO and to the Disarmament Conference.
- NGOs that have an up-to-date and validated profile with CAGI.
Types of events
Work meetings are the only type of events permitted. Receptions are not permitted except for those held following work meetings. Public events are excluded.
CAGI provides two spaces (the Grand Salon and the Library) that may be rented individually or jointly.
- Grand Salon.
The spaces may be rented Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 10 pm.
The rental fee covers the administrative management and maintenance of the equipment and is based on the duration and number of rooms included in the reservation.
Founding, associate and supporting members of CAGI may rent the spaces free of charge, subject to availability and for a reasonable number of uses.
After the event, CAGI sends the invoice by email to the person in charge of the meeting with a payment deadline of 30 days.
Additional cleaning and security fees apply (see art. 6.4 of the General Conditions).
Send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the following information:
- Date of the event
- • Time slot(s) as indicated on the “pricing” table
- Desired spaces (Grand Salon and/or Library)
Upon receipt, our team will contact you as soon as possible by return of e-mail.
Call us (022 546 14 00) for more information, or to book an appointment should you wish to visit the premises!
Localisation et accès
Pas de stationnement possible sur place, l’accès est autorisé uniquement pour :
- déposer des visiteurs et des invités à un événement,
- décharger du matériel.
for NGOs and Permanent Missions
Contact the CAGI
Founded by the Swiss Confederation and the Republic and Canton of Geneva, the International Geneva Welcome Centre is the single entry point for the support and integration of employees of International Geneva and their families, NGOs and visiting delegates.