Terms and conditions
1. APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) govern the relationship between you (the “User”) and the International Geneva Welcome Centre (“CAGI”), (“us” or “our”), when using the website accessible at https://www.cagi.ch (“Website”).
Please read these GTC carefully before using the Website. Your access to and use of the Website and the related services is conditional upon your acceptance and adherence to these GTC. Any access by the User to the Website, respectively any use of the Website’s services, constitutes a complete and unconditional acceptance of the present GTC. If you do not agree to the terms of the GTC, please do not use the Website
2. TYPES OF SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE
Recruitment Platform. The User may choose to use the recruitment platform service in accordance with Article 3 below.
Social media. The Website contains links to our pages available on the following social media: Twitter, Facebook and Vimeo. When the User uses such social media, the terms and conditions of said social media shall prevail over these GTC.
All of the above-mentioned services are free-of-charge
3. RECRUITEMENT PLATFORM
Users of the recruitment platform are divided into two categories: the Applicant (the “Applicant“) and the employer (the “Employer“).
In order to submit a job offer, the Employer is required to create a user account by completing the registration process provided on the Website.
The creation of an account is only effective following the CAGI’s electronic confirmation, more specifically, once the account validation confirmation has been sent to the email address indicated during registration.
When he/she creates an account and publishes a job offer, the Employer confirms and guarantees the following :
- He/she is a person validly authorized to represent (i) an NGO with an up-to-date profile validated with the CAGI as described on the Website, available at: https://www.cagi.ch/en/conditions-to-cagi-support / or (ii) a Permanent Mission or Delegation included in the list of Switzerland’s Permanent Mission to the United Nations and other international organizations, available
- He/she undertakes to verify that the data he/she submits are at all times accurate and truthful; if this is not or is no longer the case, he/she shall rectify them without delay.
The Employer is responsible for the quality, security and confidentiality of the password he/she chooses for his/her account. The Employer must immediately notify the CAGI of any use or attempted fraudulent use or usurpation of his/her password and, more generally, of any breach of account security.
The CAGI may block, close or suspend an Employer’s account in the following cases :
- (v) In any other case deemed necessary by CAGI.
The blocking, closing or suspension of an Employer’s account may result in the withdrawal of the published offer(s).
4. RESTRICTION OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Users are required, when accessing and using the Website, to comply with the following requirements:
- to not modify or alter the Website, its contents and/or its features in any way whatsoever;
- to not contribute to or encourage anyone to modify or alter the Website, its contents and/or its features in any way whatsoever;
- to not (i) permit direct or indirect access to or use of the Website in a way that circumvents a contractual limitation of use, (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its related systems or networks, (iii) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying or otherwise data mining any portion of the Website, or (iv) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Website or portion thereof;
- to not use the Website in any way which threatens the security, integrity or availability of the Website; the User shall in particular, not use the Website to (i) store or transmit infringing, libelous or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, (ii) store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights, (iii) store or transmit malicious code, (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website or third-party data contained therein;
- to not load or impede the network traffic and/or data transit from, on and/or to the Website in a manner that is inadequate or greater than that required for ordinary, personal and non-commercial use of the Website, particularly beyond what is required for the display of the content and/or execution of the functionalities of the Website;
- to not send or cause to be sent spam or unsolicited letters and/or emails to any other Website User, nor to us, including our agents, governing bodies and employees;
- to use the Website strictly in accordance with fair competition and the intellectual property regime applicable to the content of the Website;
- to ensure the technical and legal compatibility, including updates of software and devices that are used, directly or indirectly, in connection with, or in operation of, the Website, particularly to display the content and/or execute the functionalities of the Website.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We reserve all of our rights, titles and interests in relation to the Website, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to the User under these GTC.
The Website and its original content, features and functionalities are and will remain the exclusive property of the CAGI and/or its licensors. In particular, the name, logos, photographs, texts and domain names mentioned on the Website are the sole property of the CAGI and may not be used without our prior written authorization.
Any reproduction, representation, provision, communication, adaptation, modification, translation, transformation, distribution, integration into another website, commercial exploitation and/or reuse in any way whatsoever of all or part of the elements of the Website is prohibited, except with the explicit and prior agreement of the CAGI.
The User grants the CAGI a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and free license to use (or sublicence) any information, suggestion, request for improvement, recommendation, correction, as well as any post or feedback provided by the User in relation to our Website.
6. DATA PROTECTION
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User uses the Website at his own risk. The Website is made available to the User on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The Website’s features are provided to the User without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or warranty of third-party rights. In particular, the CAGI shall not be liable for the acts of a third party itself, any external supplier or service provider or any auxiliary.
In case of failure, inoperability or any other deficiency of the Website, the CAGI shall not be liable for any consequences resulting therefrom.
8. EFFECTIVESS, ENFORCEABILITY AND SEVERABILITY
8.3. If any provision of these GTC is held invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these GTC will remain in effect.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
The present GTC are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland.
The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, the competence of the Swiss Federal Tribunal being reserved.