- Practical Geneva
- Discover Geneva
- Driving in Switzerland
- Budget - Banking and Money
- Swiss way of life
- Family life
- Marriage - Birth Registration
- Divorces - Registering a Death
- People with Disabilities
- Child Care Centers in Geneva
- Sport & Recreation for Children & Teens
- Language courses
- Medias & Telecommunications
- Health - Security
- Getting a job in Switzerland
- Job hunting with a Ci permit
- The Swiss Labour Law and Swiss employment contract
- Employment exchange of private servants
- Moving in - Moving out
University of Geneva
- The University of Geneva (FR-EN) comprises seven faculties (Law, Humanities, Medicine, Psychology and Educational Sciences, Science, Economic and Social Sciences, and Protestant Theology) and one college – the School of Translation & Interpretation.
- The Environmental Sciences Institute (ISE) is a new inter-faculty unit at the University of Geneva. The ISE was formally set up in March 2009 when the new cantonal Law governing the University came into force. Two faculties – the Faculty of Economic & Social Sciences and the Faculty of Science – are now involved in this new unit.
- The Institute for Advanced International Studies & Development is a higher education and research establishment at the intersection of the fields of international relations and development studies.
- The Specialist Higher Education Colleges (HES) comprise 24 specialized higher education colleges geared to practical subjects.
- Business & Management University
- European University
- IFM - Institut of Finance & Management
- Internation University in Geneva
- Open University
- UBIS - University of Business and International Studies
- UMEF University
- Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations
- Webster University Geneva
Recognition of Swiss and foreign academic diplomas
- The Federal Office for Vocational training & Technology (OFFT) offers information about the procedures and competent authorities for the international recognition of diplomas.
- The Recognition Information Centre / Swiss ENIC provides information on the Swiss higher education system and those of other countries, together with the recognition of qualifications.
Swiss University continuing Education
To find out, find your way, get training, find grants for continuing education, to change your career track or choose a new career, visit the following organizations’ websites: