- NGO Recruitment Platform
- Job, internship, volunteer opportunities
- Job alert subscription
- On-line announcement form
- Subscription to the NGO Service free recruitment
- Hiring assistance
- Creation - Transfer
- Model statutes
- Work permit
- Office spaces
- Conference rooms
- Accommodation for delegates
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Useful links
You are a NGO
The NGO service offers a free employment exchange designed to bring together NGOs and persons wishing to have a paid job, or an internship, or to do volunteer work, in an NGO (association, foundation).
The announcements will be published directly on the CAGI website, and withdrawn at the date of the deadline for applications.
- Solidarity employment (EdS)
- Benefit of return in employment (ARE)
- Benefit of introduction to work (AIT)
proposed by the Cantonal office of employment, only if the file has been accepted by the Department of Solidarity Employment (DSE).
Consult the NGO's opportunities online
If you are interested to automatically receive new offers, you may subscribe to the job alert