European nationals


Accelerated procedures exist for nationals of European Union (EU) and European Free trade Area (EFTA) countries (cf. List of countries concerned).

The work permit procedure for European nationals can be consulted on the website of
 the Employment of foreign nationals.

Application Forms

Each demand has to be sent to the Service Étrangers et Confédérés (SEC) by the employer with the following form:

  • • If you are a cross-border, you may fill in the form F.
  • • If you are an European / EFTA citizen, you may fill in the form M.